Monday, November 12, 2012

HOLIDAY SALE


Hello Friends, Family, Facebookers, Loyal Blog Army, and VIP customers. For one week only I am having a site-wide, 20% off sale in the shop!  You must use code holiday20 when checking out.

This year, I have been working my bootay off, to offer over 70 items, in a variety of price ranges and styles for your holiday gift list, like this very special new piece:

I've already slashed prices and added a bunch of items to the SALE section.  Now I am offering an additional discount for my loyal following from now until November 18. 

As always, One Man's Trash ships for just $2.50 per order ($4 international). That is a steal, people. I will be gift wrapping your items with a little OMT flair, (I'll leave it open on one end so you can peek at the goods!) and, as usual, I ship within 1-3 business days. I'll be adding new goods each day, as time allows, so check back. Also, please share this with anyone in your circle! I want this shop EMPTY for fresh goods in January! 

Take 10 minutes this week, sit down, look through the goods and save yourself the painful 4am trip to the mall on Black Friday. Stay home in your flannel pants, drink cocoa with your family, and ENJOY this holiday season.  Please message me, asap, about creating something custom for you! 

While you're there, take a look at all of the other AMAZING Etsy sellers in a variety of categories. There is truly something for everyone. Wouldn't it feel great to give your money to hardworking individuals creating one of a kind, handmade goods, delivered right to your home, instead of giant superstores?  All week I will be featuring favorite sellers and their wares for gift ideas in a variety of price ranges, so stay tuned! 

Happy Shopping! 
Rachel