Thursday, December 27, 2012

BITS IN THE BREWING


Last week I announced that I will be opening a new shop in 2013. I will feature original art, vintage treasures and clothing, home decor and yes, more jewelry. It takes a lot of work to stock a shop! Here's a sneak-peek at what's brewing in the studio for OMT opening in January. . .







Not long now until the shop is open for business. You'll be the first to know!  In the meantime, visit my existing shop for my after-Christmas $15 sale!! 

And here's a picture of my Christmas dinner, Pork Wellington with garlic mashers and chard gratin, made by my amazing husband (and also a featured artist in the new shop!!). This has nothing to do with the new shop other than the fact that it was delicious and beautiful and we need to REC-O-NIZE. 

Cheers to you...hope  you are still at home in your jammies, eating Christmas leftovers like us! 
~Rachel