Thursday, February 7, 2013

AND THE WINNER IS...

credit
Drum Roll... The winner of my $40 shop credit: 

JACKELINE DAVILA! 

Congrats! I will message you with details, but I'm going to give you a chance to see it here first, because that's more exciting and you get the joy of sharing it with Wayne. :) 

Thanks to everyone who signed up and helped to promote my new shop, OMT on Etsy. It means so much to me that you took time out of your day to help a hard-working crafter mama! 

PS..Speaking of Wayne's World, I'm thinking of starting a new weekly (yeah right, busy lady) series called "Remember When." Based on the popularity of my 90's Revival post last year, I think we could all use a weekly chuckle over the ridiculous and wonderful trends of our past. I think I could quote the entire Wayne's World movie if I had to. Is that embarrassing or kind of awesome? Hmmm

Party on Wayne. Party on Garth. 
Rachel