Monday, February 18, 2013

THRIFTY BITS 2-20-13

I'm pretty much the happiest person on earth when I am pillaging my local thrift stores. I'm not sure if it is just the thrill of the hunt, the ridiculously cheap prices, or a hangover from my treasure map days in the back yard when I was little but I LOVE IT. 

I'm going to start posting weekly finds. Yes, I go weekly. I don't mean to, it just happens. For the record, we take a bag out for every bag we bring in. There never seems to be a shortage of baby clothes, toys, gadgets, and random shiz that we are no longer using to donate to the cause. 

Some recent treasures. 

Bug wear:  Bandana halter top!? The freakin cutest. 


Vintage floral linen fabric. It may appear on a dolly very very soon. 

This little apron for the Bug. She has started "helping" me in the kitchen and it can get messy. 

Vintage pillowcase in a purty floral. SO SOFT. My hubby really is a good sport with all my flowers. 

Vintage still life. To replace the one I sold and feel sad about. 

Thrift stores I heart you. Let's never breakup. 
~Rachel 

2 comments:

jackeline said...

Love your finds!! I LOVE thrift shopping too!

jackeline said...

Love your finds!! I LOVE thrift shopping too!