Thursday, May 30, 2013

THRIFTY BITS 5-30-13

As you probably know, my car automatically brakes for yard sales, thrift stores, and flea markets. I've been meaning to post my finds for some time, so don't judge me too harshly for being a thrift-a-holic. These things have been collected over several months.

This giant jar of GORGEOUS and unique vintage buttons. You can expect to see these on some upcoming pieces in the jewelry shop. 


This juicy bag of vintage trims and sewing supplies. So awesome. I have some big sewing projects planned this summer when the Man is off work. I'm hoping to use these beauties in some pillows, dollies, and other textile projects. 




This gorgeous antique table. It looks like it was some sort of work surface made into a little table. It has a beautiful patina and was only $12! 

This crochet pillow in sunny orange and yellow. 

And this holy mother of a faux wood mirror which is borderline tacky, but looks flippin sweet over my record player console and adds tons of natural light to a dull corner. 

More to come next week, too!
Cheers!
Rachel 

No comments: