Happy Turkey Day, America!!
I'm thankful for:
1.My beautiful, healthy, and spunky daughter, Ruby.
2. My best friend and super husband, Scott.
3. This pregnancy and everything with it.
4. Midwives and doulas. See #3.
5. Never-ending sunshine in Texas.
6. The amazing people who make it possible for me to make money doing something creative.
7. Netflix. :)
8. Everything we have including our beautiful home, vehicles, and possessions. People live with so much less than we have everyday.
9. Thrift stores.
10. The internet. For allowing me to connect with people far away both today and every other day of the year.
Happy Thanksgiving, everyone!
Thanks for reading and Go Packers.