Tuesday, December 10, 2013

SOME NUMBERS

You know how in college there were those term papers that you would put a ton of effort into, actually do the research, and turn it in, feeling proud, and deserve the decent grade that you got? 

And then there were the ones you wrote at 4am... three hours before you had to drop it off in your TA's mailbox and you were drunk off your ass and you copied most of it from the internet and didn't site ANY of your sources or use commas but just relied on your clever writing to get you through and when you got a C- you said "sweet I didn't fail?"  Today's post is kind of like that. Totally half-assed but submitted just the same. 

Some numbers: 
3
Days until Part 2 of The Hobbit hits theaters. 
15
Days until Christmas.
9
Days until my husband is off for the holidays. Sometimes being married to a teacher is real real good. 
32
Days until my due date. Awwwwww look at the little bittie... !
32
Days until I can eat raw fish and have a big ass cocktail.
56
Days until season 2 of House of Cards premieres on Netflix. I'm really hurting for shows right now.
3
Number of times I peed last night.
7
Number of times I peed the night before. 

PICTURE NOT AVAILABLE AT THIS TIME

77 
Number of house projects I'd like to complete before the baby arrives.
4
Number of house projects I will most likely complete before the baby arrives.

84
Temperature in Austin last Tuesday 
33
Temperature in Austin this Tuesday. Brr. We aren't in Minnesota anymore. 
See.. C- 

Cheers!
Rachel 

No comments: