Wednesday, April 16, 2014

BEAUTIFUL BITS

It is hard to believe how quickly the time has passed but my little Huckleberry is three months old today! At the risk of sounding hokey, I am so grateful each day for this happy little dude. He wakes with a smile, sleeps through the night and eats like a rockstar. 

I am truly enjoying every moment of his babyhood. He rolled over for the first time this week. We don't plan on having any more children so I feel a little pang of sadness that his newborn phase is already past. It's going way too fast!! 





Some other beautiful bits...
Ruby and Daddy shaping the yard for Spring. 


Scott always cooks on the weekends. Farmer's market produce and herbs from the garden are so amazing right now.

Grilled beef with homemade chimichurri sauce, fresh asparagus, spring greens, homemade empanadas, and grilled bread. We are officially done with the frozen lasagna phase of having a baby! Yay!



And Sunday.. Grilled gulf shrimp and scallops, roasted veg, grilled bread and lemon. Rawr. I love my husband. 


A new clutch I just finished for the shop. Metallic copper Ikat upholstery remnant, eggplant and gold sari silk border, agate, glass, wood, and clay beads on a hemp cord, and a ceramic button with coral stitching. Yummy. Available today



And Ruby modeling a shirt for the vintage shop


Remember 20% all vintage and art at shopOMT through the end of April with code SPRINGCLEAN. New items added everyday! 
Cheers!
Rachel
all photos by me. 

No comments: