Monday, April 14, 2014

NEW VINTAGE GOODS!!


I've been holding onto a gaggle of items for the vintage shop for way too long. I just am finally getting them all photographed and listed this week. 

I am running a sale through the month of April to decrease my inventory a bit and make some dough for buying NEW supplies for One Man's Trash!. 


From now until the end of the month, blog readers and Facebook fans get 20% off all of my vintage and original artworks at shopOMT. Use code SPRINGCLEAN at checkout. 


Here' a preview of just some of the goods! 


colorblock mugs


mushroom and veggie cannister set


original abstracts this one already framed18x36


wonderfully textured works


sweet little handbags


vintage jewels







King size vintage damask fringed bedspread


brass convex mirrored sconce (check out the reflection of me and Huck's little head hanging out of the Ergo)


Vintage Original Acrylic Sailboat Abstract painting 24x36


And lots more. 


Remember SPRINGCLEAN at the checkout!
Rachel 



No comments: