Monday, June 9, 2014

BLUE MONDAYS 'BLOG WEARY'

Well, hello, stranger! 

Deepest apologies for the long absence. When life gets busy, my little internet ramblings are the first to go. There are times when I am tempted to just throw in the towel and do away with the blog all together. Sometimes it can be a burden to constantly document life instead of being PRESENT in it--a challenge to all of us in the crazy tech world.  A dear friend of mine recently sent out a notice that she was taking a much-needed break from email, texting and facebook as they were not satisfying forms of communication for her. Wow. That really got me thinking. 

My following is small but loyal and I feel as though I'm neglecting you when I don't post!  Truth be told, I love doing the blog--but it really is no more than a journal of thoughts, ideas, and a chance to play editor to my own little Rach-a-zine. I don't have sponsors. I don't get paid. I don't get free stuff. It's a lot of work and the only real pay off is that I'm putting something out in the universe and making connections with people. I like to think there is something relate-able in my posts. I'm sure I could put more effort into it and turn it into a job of sorts, but frankly I can't commit that kind of time and money. I also find the excessive sponsor thing kind of annoying on some of my favorite blogs. 

For now, I'm going to trudge on, despite my erratic posting, in the hopes that I'm reaching people in some way. I always welcome feedback and hope you'll share when something resonates with you. 

I promise a giant catch-up post of our busy life this week. In the meantime, here's a few weeks worth of blue inspiration for your Monday pleasure. 

Thanks for reading,
R

























sources.. 

No comments: